FAFSA Essentials and Updates Webinar
Date: Wednesday, December 7th
Time: 2:00 pm
Duration: 60 minutes
In an effort to help counselors, students and families understand the educational borrowing process, this Webinar will provide an overview of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, while also highlighting application and program changes to the 2012-13 FAFSA.
Target Audience: This Webinar is intended for school counselors, college admission professionals, students, families, and any other stakeholders seeking to learn more about the process of applying for federal student aid.
* What is the FAFSA?
* Steps to take before applying for federal student aid
* Strategies and deadlines in the application process
* Expectations after applying for federal student aid
* Review of frequently asked questions
* Overview of program and application changes for 2012-13
* Resources for counselors, students and families
Upon completion of this Webinar, participants will:
* Understand the nuts and bolts of completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
* Comprehend the process by which federal student aid is awarded
* Know what to expect after applying for federal student aid
* Have access to changes and updates to the 2012-13 FAFSA
Click here to register for this National Association for College Admission Counseling webinar